Real Hacker vs Movie Hacker
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
Just because Joan Rivers died does not make her a good person
She was awful to celebrities and harassed them constantly and with no degree of self control (ie. Rhianna)
Do not forget her remarks on Palestine. Do not forget all the horrible things she tweeted at Rhianna and hundreds of other celebrities. Do not forget that she became famous by abusing others.